We want to create a cohousing community that incorporates these elements:
- Intentional Community - Fostering personal connections and meaningful relationships within a homeowner association.
- Purposeful Design - Creating 30 to 40 eco-friendly, private townhomes or condos ranging in size from studio - 3 bedrooms with ample common space indoors and out to encourage a strong sense of community.
- Common Facilities - Providing space for shared meals, hobbies, entertainment and leisure time; e.g. community kitchen, dining room, workshop, laundry, guest rooms, gardens, and play areas.
- Urban Focus - Living “green” close to public transit and community amenities for easy walking and biking to reduce sprawl and car dependence.
- Ecological Sustainability - Incorporating design goals to reduce energy use and carbon footprint; including renewable materials.
- Collective Governance - Using collaborative decision-making throughout our project design and development, and in management of the homeowners’ association thereafter.