This list written by Fred Olson based on preliminary discussion with a variety of people - not accepted by a resident group (yet). I realize achieving all this would be a challenge but I believe in aiming for what you really want and compromising with reality later.
1. intergenerational but senior friendly as well as kid friendly with playground, play areas
2. affordability: short term AND long term by:
3. Environmentally friendly, energy efficient (shouldn't all cohousing?)
4. Diversity of income, race, gender preferences etc.
5. Connections with diverse surrounding neighborhood including common house that can serve neighbors some
6. Possible design features - see vision page